Femme logo

Home / Forums / Relaties / 10 thing i hate about everybody!

10 thing i hate about everybody!

• aangemaakt
    25 feb 2012
  • laatste reactie
    2 mrt 2012
    reacties
    gebruikers
  • Origineel gepost door Maud.x
    Meest gepost door Schoenveter18
    Laatste bericht van Schoenveter18
Relaties
  • Aanmaker
    Onderwerp

• Maud.x
    Bijdrager
    Maud.x
    Reageer

Deze lijst vond ik op een website, wat vinden jullie hiervan? ik ben het er best wel mee eens :D

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my pants when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say, “Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it, too.” Dang right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?

4. When people who’ve lost something say, “It’ll probably be in the last place
    I look.” Of course it is! Why the heck would you keep looking after you’ve found it?

5. When people say while watching a film, “Did you see that?” No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.

6. People who ask, “Can I ask you a question?” Didn’t really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is “new and improved.” Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn’t be new.

8. When people say, “Life is short.” What the heck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that’s longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, “Has the bus come yet?”. If the bus came would I be standing here?

10. Jokes that are like, “You didn’t notice there was no *insert number here*”. Well duh – do YOU pay that close attention?? //www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDaeIp-wjs

• Reageer

Diegene die dit heeft geschreven moet wel een erg kort lontje hebben, zeg.

Maud.x
    Reageer

Dat klopt ja hahaha

Schoenveter18
    Reageer

Ik vind het wel grappig xD Lekker droog dit, maar om er iemand nou voor te gaan haten? vind ik overdreven. En bij sommige van die dingen kun je toch ook verder denken?
    Bijv.
    Bij die bioscoop zin:
    Het kon toch zijn dat je vriend of vriendin net gefocust was op iets anders dan dat ene moment van de film? :p met zijn of haar telefoon.

En bij die bus zin:
    Het kon toch ook zijn dat die gene de enige is die op de bus wacht.

:)

Reageer

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.

25 feb 2012
0 / 3
25 feb 2012
2 mrt 2012